Genetic Testing in Austin, TX
Now offering Advanced Genetic Nutrigenomic Testing
Genetic Testing that Provides Answers AND Solutions
Are you ready to create new understandings about your health, your mood, and your behavior?
Did you know that diet, supplements and lifestyle can reshape your gene behavior.
Don’t let your genes be your destiny.
At BioVitality, we translate genetic research into concrete actions to improve your health and to help prevent diseases to which you are genetically predisposed.
Stress, toxic exposure, sleep, poor diet, all can affect the expression of your genes – for better or worse.
Did you know?
- Most Genetic Tests only tell you that you may have a “Predisposition” to a disease or other health condition.
- They do not provide clinical and functional information from Medical Experts on how to address these Predispositions.
- At BioVitality, our testing provides solutions – the HOW to treat Genetic Mutations (which we all have) with nutrients and lifestyle and other recommendations.
- You can use genetic testing to learn you are at greater risk for certain health conditions and diseases.
- You can use genetic testing to know your ancestors.
OR: You can use genetic testing to determine what gene mutations exist in your DNA and receive specific scientifically and clinically proven SOLUTIONS to turn on or off these gene mutations (expressions) to treat existing health conditions.
- AND Prevention: Potential trouble areas are identified in advance so cells can be strengthened to resist any assault and help prevent future conditions and diseases.
What we do: Personalized and targeted programs utilizing genetic directed healthy eating plans, nutritional supplements to optimize and “clean up” mutant genes, detoxification of cells and other natural remedies.
Important: Your genes are NOT your DESTINY.g. Methylating particular genes can turn off the genetic predisposition to disease, obesity, low energy, etc.
Conditions Related to Gene Mutations
Our genes can tell us if we may be “predisposed” to encounter certain conditions, such as those listed below, or explain why we already suffer from these conditions and can’t seem to find an answer:
- ADHD, ADD, Autism, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia
- Poor sleep, brain fog, fatigue or low energy
- Digestive issues, IBS, Leaky Gut
- Memory loss, poor focus and concentration
- Hashimoto’s disease and other auto-immune conditions
- Fibromyalgia, chronic pain
- Cancer, diabetes
- Excess body fat, obesity, difficulty losing weight
- Heart disease, strokes
- Depression, Anxiety, PMS
- PTSD, TBI (traumatic brain injury), Bipolar Disorders
- Poor hormonal function, low testosterone, poor estrogen metabolism
Are you immune from a Mutation (also called variation or SNP)? Each of us have more than 1 million SNP’s in our Genome. Most do not have a negative effect. Some cause significant conditions and symptoms. Some are beneficial. We no longer need to GUESS.
Our belief: Everyone has the right to a healthy life free of chronic diseases and debilitating symptoms. We all have the right to live free of pain and suffering caused by mutations of our genes and free of multiple prescription drugs that can be toxic to our bodies. Advances in Genetic testing is Available NOW.
Call today for your Genetic Solution Test.
More information: Our NEW GX Sciences Genetic Nutrigenomics Test Panels combine the latest scientific advances with years of knowledge and clinical experience to provide detailed genetic information about how your body is functioning genetically.
This information is then used by our medical staff to formulate a personalized treatment plan to meet your nutritional and dietary needs and to address detoxification of damaged cells and inflammation. This personalized plan will help defeat serious health conditions that many in the health care industry are unable to treat.
Our Testing also provides genetic information that can help predict future health conditions (such as heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, ADHD, auto-immunity, brain fog, fatigue, cancer), so we can provide preventive measures to reduce the risks of these disease processes.